International recognition for Castrén & Snellman in IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2023
Castrén & Snellman received international recognition yet again in the 2023 IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate rankings. Our services were placed in top tiers in the researched categories: Banking and finance, Capital markets: Equity & Debt, M&A, and Project development.
Five of our partners were recognised as market leaders:
- Merja Kivelä: Capital markets, Private equity
- Tero Tuomisto: Banking
- Janne Lauha: Capital markets: debt
- Sakari Lukinmaa: Banking & finance
- Matias Wallgren: Project development
Fourteen of our practitioners also received high individual rankings:
- Miika Pinomaa: Project development
- Jan Örndahl: M&A
- Uwe Uusitalo: Project development
- Carola Lindholm: M&A
- Heidi Malmberg: Project development
- Vesa Rasinaho: Corporate governance, Tax and structuring
- Sakari Sedbom: Banking and finance
- Jarno Tanhuanpää: M&A
- Heidi Paalanen-Koev: M&A
Rising star partner
- Samuli Tarkiainen: Project development
- Benjamin Bade: M&A
- Minna Korhonen: Banking and finance
- Anna-Maarit Laurila: Capital markets
- Sanna-Mari Seppälä: Project development
IFLR1000 ranks leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers for different regions, markets and practice areas.
Here are some highlights of the client feedback we received:
"Relationship-driven. Highly skilled. Pragmatic."
"Street-smart, quick, service-minded."
- Banking & Finance
"Castren provided in-depth knowledge about the Finnish permitting landscape (which contains very many different permits) and provided appropriate, reliable and useful answers to the various questions we had around permitting."
To see all rankings, visit www.IFLR1000.com.