Merger of Enics and GPV International
Castrén & Snellman and Danish law firm Plesner are advising Ahlström Capital and its portfolio company Enics Group in the contemplated merger between Enics Group and GPV International A/S, wholly owned by the public listed company Schouw & Co A/S. Enics.
The transaction values the combined business at more than DKK 4 billion.
The merger will create Europe’s second-largest EMS (electronics manufacturing services) company with production facilities across worldwide and with more than 7,500 employees globally.
Schouw & Co A/S will hold 80% of the shares in the merged entity and Ahlström Capital will hold the remaining 20% of the shares.
The completion of the acquisition is subject to customary approvals, including from competition authorities in certain jurisdictions.
Schouw & Co. is a Danish industrial conglomerate listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Ahlström Capital is a family-owned investment company.