More about me
- Castrén & Snellman 2016–, Partner 2024–
- Attorneys at Law Uoti, Sotamaa & Co 2013–2016
- Attorneys at Law Botnia 2010–2013
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland 2010
Partner, Member of the Finnish Bar
I assist in demanding dispute and criminal procedures as well as mediation procedures.
I have extensive experience representing clients in civil trials and criminal proceedings.
I assist companies and the company’s management in criminal proceedings such as:
• Trade secret criminal cases and data and communication offences
• Various financial offences
• Environmental offences
• Occupational safety offences and employment offences
• Public and private corruption
• Securities market criminal cases and insider trading
My area of expertise includes corporate criminal liability issues. I assist both defendants and injured parties.
I advise our clients in compliance matters and employment law matters. I also actively provide training relating to criminal law and occupational health and safety matters.
My special responsibility is to develop the criminal practice of our office.
Languages: Finnish, English