Updated 24 November 2023
This privacy notice describes the processing of the personal data of the following interest groups:
- Our potential private clients and representatives of corporate clients
- Our former employees, students and representatives of student organisations, stakeholders and representatives of companies invited to our events
- Representatives of other organisations and persons working in the legal services industry.
1. What kind of data do we process?
We can process, for example, the following personal data about you:
- name and contact details (e.g. address, phone number, e-mail address, LinkedIn and X (ex. Twitter) contact information)
- information relating to your employment or service relationship (e.g. organisation, job title, work history)
- information about your education (e.g. degrees, universities, year of beginning studies and year of graduation)
- categorisation data (e.g. prohibition of marketing, participation in and feedback on events, personal interests).
2. Where do we collect your data from?
We primarily collect personal data from:
- your representative or employer
- the association or trade register or other public registers,
- the authorities
- public sources.
3. Why do we collect your data?
We process personal data of our potential clients and stakeholders for marketing purposes to:
- invite you to our training and our other events
- send you newsletters
- keep track of new appointments and resignations in the legal services industry and contact stakeholder representatives on appropriate occasions.
In case of students and representatives of student organisations, the purpose of the processing of personal data is to increase our visibility to students as a potential employer.
4. What is the legal basis for our processing?
Our legitimate interest
- We have the legitimate interest to communicate and market our services to promote our business, monitor the legal services industry and improve our professional network to develop our business operations.
- With your consent, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. How long do we store your data?
We will deactivate your personal data when two years have passed from your latest contact with us. Deactivated personal data is not subject to any other processing operations than passive storage. We will remove your personal data after one more year unless you have contacted us.