Environment, Infrastructure & natural resources
Environmental law issues are the cornerstones of successful industrial and infrastructure projects.
When you need a strategic advisor with solid expertise in even the most difficult environmental law issues to provide top-tier advice for every phase of your project, look no further.
We will navigate the constantly shifting field of environmental legislation and authority practices and processes for you. We also continually monitor the development of EU-level regulation to anticipate upcoming changes to domestic legislation that could have an effect on your projects. We always take into account the unique requirements of your business.
- Infrastructure & Industrial Projects
- Mining & Natural Resources
- Energy and Utility Projects
- Environmental Regulatory Matters and Permits
- Water Law and Permits
- Land Use and Planning
- Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Criminal Law
- Environmental Liabilities & Remediation Actions
- Nature Conservation in Projects
Castrén & Snellman is the only Finnish law firm to have two environmental lawyers listed in Who’s Who Legal, Heidi Malmberg and Matias Wallgren.